EXCLUSIVE: Man identified as roommate and 911 caller speaks out

EXCLUSIVE: Full interview with roommate of UCF suicide victim

Knightly News reporter Christie Jauch catches an exclusive sit down interview with Arabo “BK” Babakhani, a UCF student identifying himself as the roommate of the UCF student killed himself on Monday. BK speaks about his moments at gun point.

You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

6 Responses to “EXCLUSIVE: Man identified as roommate and 911 caller speaks out”

1. Jordyn says:

I don’t know this guy personally… But as an Apollo resident with friends on the third floor of building one I want to thank him and let him know if he sees this that you are my hero.., you are all of our heroes and I admire your strength and courage. Thank you so very much!

2. S says:

BK, “Thank You” will never be enough to convey the gratitude for your quick thinking and actions which undoubtedly saved a lot of people today, my daughter included. What the students didn’t realize that after the fire alarm, then the 911 call, they chained themselves INSIDE the building with the shooter. They would have been sitting ducks if the police had not arrived so quickly. Fortunately they were only a block away working the St. Paddys day celebration. Not sure if the sirens are what made him give it up…but without your smart decisions, this all could have had a very different ending. You are the true hero. I hope you can put this in perspective and talk to people who can help you through the nightmare of “what ifs”.

3. A says:

What do you mean by “chained themselves inside the building”? They locked themselves in their room and the shooter killed himself in his room.

4. RK says:

BK you are a pimp

5. JP says:

Thank you Arabo for your actions yesterday that played a part in saving many student’s lives. Your actions are appreciated — fellow UCF student.

6. Holly says:

In the wake of such an impending tragedy to capitalize on this is sick. Act normal and stop styling your hair and makeup for the camera! A HERO NEVER BRAGS. A HERO STAYS SILENT. A ROOM MATE did VOICE CONCERN ABOUT James behavior in the last few weeks to his RA. No action was taken…….To me this silent survivor is a Hero!